- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 jar ( 14oz) sauerkraut, rinsed & well drained
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 package Flocchini Mild Italian sausage, sliced
- 1 (32oz) carton of chicken broth
- In a slow cooker, combine the potatoes, carrots and onion.
- Combine the sauerkraut, brown sugar, mustard and caraway seeds; spoon over vegetables.
- Top with sausage and broth.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours until vegetables are tender.
Recipe by Chef Stacy Petty, Brand Ambassador for Flocchini Sausages